HR Leaders Conference: Programme
Please click on the time slot to view the detailed itinerary.
08:00 — 09:00 | Registration desk opens & breakfast is served
Change & Transformation in HR
Given the speed of change in the market and how the digital revolution is pushing the limits of our business delivery models – is the Ulrich model in HR still relevant to keeping HR agile and closer to business?
10:00 — 10:30 | Networking Break
Talent Management in the New World of Work
Right now, people are central to change fuelled by digitization and technology. The way we work will never be the same again, and in one of the most transformational times you need to ensure you are driving change instead of being driven by it. To change something you have to start engaging more with what will BE not just with what IS; the future is here now and is being defined by technology, holistic business models and new ecosystems.
We will discuss how the current technology landscape, and rapid transformation it’s bringing, is driving change in the talent acquisition space. With a walk through of real case studies, you will be able to see how you can operationalise the benefits of technology in a very practical way to drive the right changes needed for your business.
Reinventing Talent and Transforming HR with Cognitive Solutions
Cognitive HR has the potential to transform each aspect of the employee/talent life cycle, creating rich employee experiences and providing personalised recommendations to your workforce. Recruitment, Onboarding, Learning, Career planning, Employee Support will be re-imagined with the next generation of mobile and AI solutions, giving organisations competitive advantage through Talent.
11:00 — 11:30 | Networking Break
AI for or against people? The Future of Work in Balance
“Workplace software sucks.” We are in a difficult phase for technology, where it begs for attention like a demanding teenager, rather than augmenting our potential in a mature, natural, human way. We must be able to do better.
We will discuss and deliver a glimpse of HR’s future – Bots, AI and people augmentation, how we should embrace new technologies and introduce more exciting ways of engaging employees.
Are you prepared for the Future of Employee Benefits?
Having trouble getting your employees on board and educated about the benefits packages you offer? Human Resource departments have progressively evolved over the years to expand their roles and include responsibilities such as managing employee compensation and benefits. As businesses continue to grow and develop, it’s important to understand how the benefits enrolment process affects HR managers, and what problems they may be facing to become more effective in their operations.
12:00 — 12:30 | Networking Break
12:30 — 13:15 | Lunch
Moving in the fast lane - Linking Human Capabilities to the Business Strategy
Learn how HR is taking the fast lane in moving from being a transactional partner to being a strategic partner to the business by:
- Engaging business leaders in discussing future needs for human capabilities based on an outside-in approach
- Implementing HR processes ensuring that the business will act proactively on HR matters and that HR will act proactively on the business agenda
- Ensuring individual Performance and Development Dialogues are directly linked to business requirements
- Providing managers with tools to improve human performance
- Implementing a global IT system providing data and transparency on the development of human capabilities
- Taking one step at the time – and sometimes one back!
Future of Business: Unleash Your Talent
Join us as we unveil the results of Cornerstone and IDCs’s major 2017 survey Future Business: Unleashing Your Talent.
Covering 13 European countries and more than 1,400 respondents, the findings from this survey are the definitive guide for the HR leader looking to understand how to drive positive change in their organisation.
Discover how to:
- Transform your workforce into the tool for your organisation’s success
- Manage and embrace digital transformation
- Align and build better relationships between HR and the business
- Be smarter in managing your talent, and destroy barriers to success
13:45 — 14:15 | Networking Break
What’s the silver bullet of Employee Engagement
During this session we will discover and discuss what really is the silver bullet of Employee Engagement? We will explore -
- Data analysis or paralysis – how do we find meaning in the data delivered by a survey
- How do you embed ownership for engagement outside of the HR function
- The art of the quick win
Enhancing Staff Engagement and Performance with Motivational Maps.
The session will cover the concept of Motivational Maps, explain the benefits of using them in organisations and demonstrate the link between motivation and performance.
We will look at individual, team and organisation maps and refer to some case studies.
15:15 — 15:30 | Refreshment Break
Effective Leadership at all Levels of the Organisation
Effective Leadership is paramount in todays unstable economic backdrop. With less labour resources it is imperative that our leaders lead and do so effectively in order to positively contribute to the bottom line of the business.
- Methods to achieve Effective Leadership at all levels of the Organisation
- What does this look like?
- What is the outcome on the overall performance of the business?
Creating a cost effective Employee Engagement Strategy
During this session we will explore and discuss -
- Getting creative with intangible rewards to motivate and engage staff
- Adapting communication styles in a multi-generational workforce
- How the agile approach continues to revolutionise employee experiences and reinforces trust and workplace culture
What is next for HR? The key trends and challenges to prepare for in 2018
Closing Keynote Panel Debate
Join our panel to discuss in an open forum 'What is Next For HR?' During this session we will discuss -
- Key trends to look out for in 2018
- Fundamental challenges that will need to be faced
- How can we embrace innovation to take our organisations forward